Sydney Business and Community Directories
Alternative Health 2
Eco Green 2
Food and Wine 4
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 2
Health and Fitness 3
Mind Body Spirit 2
Retail and Shopping 8
Schools and Education 3
Trades and Services 6
There are 21 local Advertising Directories on SYDNEY.PLACE Is your business or community group listed? LOGIN to create an account and tell us your unique Australian story
Sydney Business and Community Highlights
Welcome to the ultimate guide to the best of Business and Community in and around the region of Sydney in New South Wales, Australia.
Whether you're a resident, visitor, or business owner, this guide will provide you with insights into the most popular and highly regarded businesses and community programs in Sydney.
1. Atlassian - Atlassian is one of Australia's biggest success stories. The global software giant, founded by two University of New South Wales graduates, is headquartered in Sydney and provides software collaboration tools to millions of users worldwide.
2. Canva - Canva is a graphic design platform that has taken the world by storm. The Australian tech company, headquartered in Sydney, allows users to create beautiful designs and documents with ease.
3. Qantas Airways - Qantas Airways is Australia's largest domestic and international airline. The company is headquartered in Sydney and has been operating for over 100 years, transporting passengers across the globe.
1. The Smith Family - The Smith Family is a children's charity that helps disadvantaged Australian children succeed at school. The organization has helped over 125,000 children and their families across the country.
2. OzHarvest - OzHarvest is an Australian food rescue organization that collects excess food from businesses and delivers it to charities. The organization helps reduce food waste and feed the hungry.
3. Surf Life Saving Australia - Surf Life Saving Australia is a volunteer-based organization that aims to reduce drowning and keep Australian beaches safe. The organization has over 165,000 members and 311 surf clubs across the country.
There you have it - the best of business and community in and around the region of Sydney. Whether you're looking for successful companies or ways to give back, Sydney has plenty to offer.