Sydney Local Services
Sydney ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Sydney site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Sydney Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Sydney When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Sydney Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Sydney Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Sydney ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Sydney and a Place to Meet
The sydney.place Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Sydney
Interesting Facts about Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Sydney is the capital city of New South Wales and the largest city in Australia.
- The iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, known to locals as the "Coathanger," took eight years to build and was completed in 1932. It stands 134 meters (440 feet) tall and has a span of 503 meters (1,650 feet).
- The Sydney Opera House is another famous landmark of the city and has become a symbol of Australia. It took 14 years to build and was opened in 1973. The building has won many awards, including being named as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007.
- Bondi Beach is one of the most popular beaches in Sydney and is known for its golden sands and clear waters. It is located in the eastern suburbs of Sydney, and is just a short bus ride from the city center.
- The Blue Mountains are just a short drive west from Sydney and are a popular tourist destination. The region is known for its stunning scenery, including waterfalls, canyons, and eucalyptus forests.
- Sydney's Royal Botanic Garden is home to over 7,500 plant species from around the world. It is located next to the Sydney Opera House and is a popular spot for locals and tourists alike to relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
- Sydney Harbour is one of the largest natural harbors in the world and covers an area of 55 square kilometers (21 square miles). It is also home to many species of marine life, including dolphins, whales, and sharks.
- Sydney's Chinatown is the largest Chinese community in Australia and is located in the heart of the city. It is a vibrant and bustling area, with a wide range of restaurants, shops, and cultural festivals throughout the year.
- The Sydney Tower Eye is the tallest building in Sydney and offers panoramic views of the city from its observation deck. It stands at 309 meters (1,014 feet) tall and is a popular attraction for visitors to the city.
- The Sydney Harbour National Park covers over 392 hectares (968 acres) of land and water, including islands, headlands, and foreshores around Sydney Harbour. It is home to many native plants and animals, as well as historic sites and walking trails.